- All prices include VAT and shipping within the UK – no international or EU deliveries are currently available
- All orders will be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday) of the online order being placed (excluding bank holidays and weekends)
- UK deliveries will be sent out via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked parcel service which requires a signature. We have an optional next day delivery service at an extra cost
- Full returns or exchanges are offered for unused product(s) that are returned within 14 days
- For any returns/exchanges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the product(s) – the postage cost of the return will need to be covered by the customer
- Upon receiving the product(s), a full refund/exchange will be issued
- Should the product(s) be damaged upon receipt, photographic evidence will need to be emailed within 14 days to email@example.com, at which point a full replacement will be sent out
Where can I buy Ronny Colbie candles?
Ronny Colbie candles are currently exclusively available at ronnycolbie.com
Do the prices quoted include postage & packing?
All prices include a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked parcel service which requires a signature and is available within the UK. If required, you can pay for a next day delivery service.
Do you offer deliveries outside of the UK?
Our delivery services are not available outside of the UK. We are working on expanding our deliveries to the rest of the EU and internationally, but currently we only deliver to England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
Full returns or exchanges are offered for unused products that are returned within 14 days – please refer to the Shipping & Returns section for full details.
Do you offer replacements for damaged products?
Full replacements are sent out, providing the request is received within 14 days – please refer to the Shipping & Returns section for full details
What is the burn time of Ronny Colbie candles?
Approximately 40-60 hours, as long as they are cared for correctly
How should I care for my Ronny Colbie candle?
Ensure that the wax melts across the entire surface of the candle during the first burn – this will usually take around 2 hours – but never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Keep the wick trimmed to 4-5mm at all times, and re-centre the wick after the candle has been blown out. Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, away from drafts, away from any flammable materials and away from children’s reach
Do you provide a gift-wrapping service?
Other than the candle packaging, no specialty gift-wrapping service is provided at this stage
Can I follow Ronny Colbie on social media?
Yes, we would love you to follow our below social media accounts